Tea Tree Essential Oil
• 100% pure therapeutic grade, unfiltered and undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives. Steam distilled. Packaged & bottled in the USA
• 10ml / .33 fl oz amber glass bottle
• Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 2.6 x 0.8 inches ; 1.44 ounces
• Suitable for therapeutic and fragrance application
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils, and for good reason. Native to Australia, it's commonly applied around the world for a multitude of uses. It has a green, medicinal, woody aroma and is a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sprays and can clear and refresh musty areas. Tea Tree Oil has Powerful Antiseptic, Antifungal and Antimicrobial Properties.
• Bacterial infections
• Cold sores
• Congestion and respiratory tract infections
• Fungal infections (especially Candida, jock itch, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus)
• Halitosis (bad breath)
• Head lice
• Dry cuticles
• Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a doctor. Not for internal use. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.